A robust audit process is vital in order to demonstrate the integrity and accuracy of reported financial information. G.C.Ltd can perform both statutory and non-statutory audits.
Statutory audit is designed to provide a reasonable level of assurance to users of accounts. Most organizations are required to prepare at least annual financial statements to record their activities. Often other reporting is also required; for example, on expenditure relating to individual grants, or to satisfy the needs of a regulator or other interested party. Our audit and supplementary audit services will help you meet regulatory requirements, as well as the particular needs of your organization.
Organizations for which an audit is not a legal requirement may still decide to have an audit for a number of reasons (outlined below).
Meeting regulatory requirements is, of course, paramount, and this is why a robust statutory audit is essential. However, even where audit is not a formal requirement, it is very valuable. It can:
- help you meet your stakeholders’ expectations
- help you identify and address financial and system issues
- facilitate effective governance
- give you reliable information on which to base critical decisions.
G.C Ltd is committed to delivering an audit that adds value –.
- We work to understand your business, its goals and its issues, bringing extensive sector knowledge and experience to the task.
- We work with you, offering continual attention – not just at the year-end.
- We adopt a risk-based approach, carrying out an up-front risk assessment that focuses on your business’s key concerns and identifies potential threats.
- We can flag up other potential issues, mainly financial, that may affect you.
- Subject to independent constraints, we can also offer pro-active advice on the risks you face, including practical solutions to accounting and systems weaknesses.
- Our reporting is clear and accessible, avoiding jargon.
- For smaller organizations, we also offer a basic audit that delivers the compliance and peace of mind you need at a cost you can afford.
- With G.C LTD, you can have greater confidence in your business’s financial information, while making your financial reporting process easier, more effective and more in line with your business goals.